We Purchase Seller Financed Business Notes
At Adworx Financial, we purchase Seller Financed Private Business Notes. Seller Financed Business Notes are promissory notes held by the seller of a business and payable by a new owner. Often, such notes are the result of one business partner buying out another. Our expert contract buyers can provide holders of Business Notes secured by the assets of a business and the personal guarantee of the owner with Lump Sum Cash which can be used for….
- Taking Dream Vacations and Exotic Travel
- Educational and Re-training Expenses
- Attractive New Investment Opportunities
- Purchasing a New Dream Home
- Estate Planning and Distributions
- Starting a New Business Venture
- Settling Legal Matters / Divorce
- Financial Planning / Paying Off Debt
- Paying Unforeseen Medical Expenses
- Covering Expenses Due to Job Loss
Attention: Real Estate Professionals and Business Brokers
Because of the reluctance of commercial banks to finance sales of small businesses, Private Owner Financed Business Notes are widely used and commonplace in such transactions and can often provide the catalyst to get the deal done. Many sellers would prefer not to hold finance paper for lengthy periods of time, however. Before you structure your deal, think of your “exit strategy”. Contact us regarding how to make your seller carry-back business note attractive for resale at a later date if necessary.