Get LUMP SUM Cash for Your Structured Settlement
Court Awarded Structured Settlements and Annuities are income streams paid by a life insurance company to compensate an injured individual as the result of a personal injury lawsuit, medical malpractice suit, wrongful death suit or any other type of liability settlement. As a result of injury or wrongful death, plaintiffs are commonly awarded very large settlements. Rather than receiving the settlement in a lump sum, however, the injured party most commonly receives the money as monthly installments in the form of an annuity.
Adworx Financial can provide holders of structured settlements who receive installments payable by insurance companies with a Lump Sum of Cash to be used for…
- Taking Dream Vacations and Exotic Travel
- Educational and Re-training Expenses
- Attractive New Investment Opportunities
- Purchasing a New Dream Home
- Estate Planning and Distributions
- Starting a New Business Venture
- Settling Legal Matters / Divorce
- Financial Planning / Paying Off Debt
- Paying Unforeseen Medical Expenses
- Covering Expenses Due to Job Loss
Maximum Cash Wired Directly to Your Bank Account
Adworx Financial will assist you in receiving the maximum amount of lump sum cash for your Structured Settlement. You may also elect to sell only a portion of your settlement for FAST CASH and continue to receive monthly payments on the balance. Your Lump Sum Cash is TAX FREE because Federal Tax Laws preserve the tax free status of your Structured Settlement in the event of sale.